The city of Barranquilla, capital of the Department of Atlántico, has a cosmopolitan air that invites the traveler, national or foreign, to enjoy it, to tour it and, above all, to admire it.
• Panoramic tour of the city of Barranquilla.
• Stops in Barranquilla: Caiman del Rio: Beautiful roadway corridor on the banks of the Magdalena River and Window of the World: Highest monument in Latin America.
• Cold breakfast on board: double cheese sandwich, double ham, juice box and fruit.
• Visit to the Rodadero area, from where we take a boat to Playa Blanca in Santa Marta.
• Typical lunch with fish, patacón, coconut rice and salad, with a choice of grilled chicken or meat in Playa Blanca.
• Return to the city of Santa Marta.
• Visit to the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino (includes entrance fee).
• Visit to the statue of Pibe Valderrama
• Walk along the Bay, La Marina, Parque de los novios, La Catedral, Plaza Bolivar and colonial streets.
Children from 1 - 3 years old do not pay.
Children 4 years and older pay as adults.
Please present the child's document for entry procedures at Quinta de San Pedro.