Cabo San Juan is a paradise that you must know, with its jungle landscapes, beaches and mountains make this tour a journey that you can not miss.
Cabo San Juan del Guía is one of the most exotic and beautiful beaches of the Tayrona Natural Park, very popular among national and foreign tourists. With wide beaches and white sand, with a calm and relaxing sea, it is a unique landscape where you can enjoy the beauty and charm of the place.
- We will depart from the city of Cartagena, passing through Barranquilla. Includes cold breakfast on board (double cheese sandwich, double ham, juice box and fruit).
- Entrance fee to Tayrona Park (includes entrance fees).
- Educational talk about environmental conservation in the Park.
- Hike for 2 hours through wooded, humid and tropical trails.
- One (1) Hydration (water).
- We will pass by the beaches of Arrecifes, Arenilla and the swimming pool until we reach CABO SAN JUAN DEL GUÍA.
- In arenilla let's enjoy lunch: fish, chicken, meat or vegetarian.
- We return to Cartagena, passing through Santa Marta (NO STOPS).
- Guide during the whole tour.
Children from 1 - 3 years old do not pay.
Children 4 years and older pay as an adult
Present document of the minor for insurance procedures.