MINCA - SANTA MARTA is an eco-tourist destination, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta at 650 meters above sea level; enjoy a thick vegetation and unique biodiversity in flora and fauna; visit farms producing coffee and cocoa of excellent quality (tasting), ecological trails, rivers and waterfalls of crystal clear water, and much more.
Price: $ 116 US p.p
Max. People: 37
Duration: 4:00 - 21:00
Departure days: Tuesday and Friday
Meeting time: 4:00 am.
Meeting point: Door of the hotel where you are staying in the tourist area.
- Pick up at the door of the hotel by air-conditioned bus (North Zone) and transfer to Santa Marta.
- Transfer from bus to 4×4 vans.
- Coffee farm tour (coffee tasting).
- Panoramic view of the town of Minca.
- Visit and bathing at the Marinka waterfall.
- Arrival at Eco Hotel Sierra Minca, enjoy the facilities.
- Thermal Pool.
- Lunch options (Churrasco, punta gorda, grilled breast, three-phase rice or fish with accompanying drink).
- Attractions: Hand of God and elevated meshes.
- Return to Cartagena.
Children from 1 - 3 years old do not pay.
Children 4 years and older pay as adults.
Present document of the minor for insurance procedures.
Visit our offices.
Tours that might also interest you
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Share this tour: